Re: Can the PRS software make "unique" Daisy books Mp3 files?

  • From: GeorTsoukala@xxxxxxx
  • To: ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 16:49:10 -0500 (EST)

Are you saying you can make an MP3 file on another device? And run it in
the Plextalk software on the computer to make the book?

George

In a message dated 3/2/2012 3:53:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jsamco@xxxxxxx writes:

I will  often take MP3 files and run them through the Plextalk PRS
software to get  better navigation for playing on my NLS DTBM.
However, when I leave off in  the middle of one title and switch to
another I am placed at the same  location in the new title as I left
in the previous title. Of course, I  can place specific bookmarks to
work around this. But, I'm wondering if  there is a way of making
each title unique in the way the NLS DTBM sees  these Daisy  books.

Thanks,
Jeff

or the body.  The list
home page is at  <//www.freelists.org/list/ptr1-users/>.