Burning a cd

  • From: "Steve Richards" <stephenrichards1951@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:15:08 -0000

Hi

I've just started to dabble again with the PRS programme after my previous go a year back. I've imported a few MP3 files and set a few levels. I came to record to the CD but it says NO DISC when there is.

I'm clicking the disc icon and inserting the disc into the PTR1. I take it that it must be the PTR1 and not my PC's burner. I did have a new PC in April (WIN XP) and have not attempted to burn a DAISY since having it.

How can I get it to record?
Regards
Steve