A little slow.

  • From: "Phil Parr" <philparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ptr1-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 06:41:43 -0500

   I am stumbling along with my old ptr 1 and I still love it.
   However lately I seam to have a small problem. For instance, when I have the
time selected and am moving thru a recording by one and ten minute increments
the player moves slow. It gets their but it takes it a few seconds or maybe
longer to do what I want it to. Also say I am recording a ball game on a disk
and I stop the recording, same problem it takes a while to obey the command.

   Any thoughts will be appreciated, Phil Parr.