[psp-pwg] Friday 18 May

  • From: skijatoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 17:42:12 +1000

Hello All
I have added another Project  (17)  "Montage / Collages" to
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~skijat2/start.htm
It is actually on another server as I ran out of space  so there might
be some delay after clicking on the link to the project.  I think all
the bugs have been sorted out but let me know if there are any
SNAFU's.
Files for project 17 will be available soon .  Use some of your own to
practice he procedures until I get the server space under control
I hope to cover this project, Digital Flowers and perhaps CD Labels
this time so please try them out before we meet

NB      No meeting on Friday  15 JUNE .  I will be away but we will
meet on Friday 1 June.

Regards
Brian