[pskmail] Re: server scan problem

  • From: Alan <akepple@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2008 18:09:13 -0400

Fred,
  Try $scanner "F" instead.  That is what is in my home directory
pskmailrc.pl file and I suppose it is the same in the usr/share version
of pskmailrc.pl
I am using PSKmail_server-0.7.4 with Ubuntu 8.04 and Fldigi 2.10.3 I
used the libinstall and install scripts.  The frequency scan feature is
working.
73 Alan KD4QCL