[pskmail] Re: server problems

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:28:02 -0400

I did get all back to normal, but I just don't know how!?? It seems the .pskmail directory is populated slowly after installation. I copied my pskmailrc.pl over and all was okay. I also had some luck with an off centerfed dipole for 30M. Thanks everyone for the advice.

One question, reading through the pskmail server manual, I don't see where to set a tx delay say for qsl's for beacons, etc. I notice that servers "double" on qsl's to aprs beacons so I would like to get mine out of the pile up..

Thanks as always- Nice work on the manuals too! Pskmail is great! It has come so far since I stumbled upon it 5 or so years ago.

Greg