[pskmail] scripts for USB save/restore

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:59:07 +0200

Somehow yesterday was not one of my brightest. Everything went wrong,
including ruining the last antenna I had up, the spiderbeam.
We managed to drop a BIG treebranch on top of it, and one of the
poles broke.

Another thing that went wrong (apart from erasing Sjaaks hard drive) was
that I manage to include old file scripts, which won't help much.

Anyway, I am now trying to send the right ones, see attached...
Copy them into /home/guest/pskmailutilities and save them with the
new saveit.pl as described in my previous mail on the subject.
You can use the saveit.desktop file as your new desktop icon.

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com