[pskmail] Re: psklivecd

  • From: Per <n59o18@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 01:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Filippo,

That sounds more like a faulty download to me. Pse use md5 and make sure your
downloaded iso is ok before you burn it.
If the download is faulty then it doesn't matter how many pc's u try it on, you
will have trouble on all.
If you have checked using md5 then we will have to look deeper, pse let me know.

73 de Per, sm0rwo