[pskmail] Re: problems

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:45:22 +0100 (CET)

>Il 05/12/2010 16:11, Rein Couperus ha scritto:
>> 1: To connect to DA5UWG you do not need the summon button, you can do that
>> with
>> the Connect button if you want to stay on the frequency. If you want to
>> handle your traffic
>> on another frequency, e.g. 1 kHz lower, you ca use the summon button.
>>

>Yes, this is what I have made in other tests. But today I have made 8
>try with connect button. No answer. At the firts try with Summon button
>I get answer. I will try today again.

OK. if the summon button works, there is no problem with that... but there is
no
reason why the connect sequence does not, as the packet is shorter (the
frequency missing).

>> 2: To delete a message (or messages) write the header numbers of the
>> messages into the text field,
>> and hit the delete button. That way you can delete a whole list at the time.
>> You are actually deleting the mails on the ISP server, so the numbering may
>> change !!!
>> I always delete from the end to the beginning :)
>
>So, for last 3 messages of a 10 list I put 10 9 8 on text field?

yes, 8 9 10 will also work....

>> 3: To get other IAC files, goto http://weather.noaa.gov/pub/data/raw/as/
>> The current IAC file is asxx21.egrr..txt, but of course you can download
>> another one with the web access
>> function...
>
>And after download this I need save it and to modify name for Zygrib? I
>remember a problem with file download.

If you find out what the file names are, I can code it, no problem... only
takes lots of
time to find out, and  there is still a lot of other stuff waiting...

Rein PA0R