[pskmail] Re: posting from a different address

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:10:09 -0500

Rein Couperus wrote:
Chris, could you pse post from the address you subscripted from, or at least
change the reply address...
The moderators have to approve every post sent from a different address!!

tnx,

Rein EA/PA0R/P

I see Rein posting this request more and more. It would only take a few minutes to properly setup your email accounts in Thunderbird (Icedove/Debian). I use 4 different email address and have set accounts for each. Thunderbird is smart enough to put them in the correct folder. I subscribe to any Linux related lists from the same email address, so there is no problem when it comes to posting to this or any other Linux list. I guess the bottom line is ...c'mon guys give Rein a break, it is just about a no-brainer to set up your email correctly. Please don't tell me you are still using outlook express from ms...........

my 02 cents worth.........73

Ed W3NR

PS if you need help setting up your email properly....let me know