[pskmail] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 15:06:20 +0200

I have the dial of the FT897D on 10.147, using 300 Hz filter and mode DIG (USB).

I can hear both European servers for most of the day (I have S7-8 QRM from
network cables (thousands of network cables).

I don't know if PA0R-1 (dial 3594.250, USB) is actually beaconing, and the
distance is a bit
much for NVIS....

The beacons take place only once every hour, but you should be able to hear our
beacons here in Berlin...

73,'

Rein PA0R

= via PSKmail at the Chaos Communication Camp nr Berlin =

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com