[pskmail] Re: new presentation

  • From: Wolf Höller <wolf.hoeller@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 14:42:17 +0100

Hi Rein!

First of all, thank you for the presentations in 3 languages! I would like to go the same way like Sjaak and make a more 'not so deep technical' presentation with some modifications in german language for the user here in Tyrol! The more technicians beyond us can understand the english presentation Sjaak made the day before.

I hope it is OK for you :-)

73 de Wolf

Rein Couperus schrieb:
Looks fine Sjaak.... you could maybe add URL's of the wiki and pskmailers.php where people can get more information.

Can I upload it to the download site as a 'non-technical version' ?

Rein