[pskmail] Re: mail

  • From: jason matonis <kb2sdrjay@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 07:56:00 -0800 (PST)

Hello Rich,

Today, I was successful in retrieving some mail. Band conditions have been very
shifty lately, so I only get to connect with you for short amounts of time. I
finely have everything loaded and working. I also have evolution running with
it. Although, I am not  100% how to utilize it. Do I still have to do a manual
connect with PSKmail or will hitting the send/rx button on evolution start the
retrieval process???

Jason

Also, I plan on getting my antenna up 30' or so to make the apex of the
inverted Vee about 60'...

Rich Hudgins <rhudgins@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Jason
    I saw you log in this evening did you get your mail, or did it come
out the same again?  How do you like the scaning would it be better to
set up a schedule and only change freqs every hour or so?

Rich Hudgins

1/24/2007 6:48 PM

Never Miss an Email