[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail-1.3.7 alpha testing

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 08:52:53 +0200

Hi all,

In preparing for the next release I have set up a server and a client
from scratch on "clean" machines. They are direct connected to each
other so I can test easily. Figured I should do some of my email that
way and force me to fix a few things on my to do list.

I see that settings are not saved with the latest alpha. Neither default
server nor any of the modes are saved.
And, I have tried all the save buttons (which I personally would like to
cut completely. Ok in prefs will save and controls in the main window
save when set. But thats another battle ;-)).

That explains why it defaults to thor8 no matter what is set in the mode
tab. Guess the behaviour is erratic as some things are saved and others
arent.

I will address these issues and commit them asap and will continue
testing for a stable release.

73 de Per, sm0rwo