[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail Error

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 20:36:44 +0100

2010-12-22 19:36, ve7cus@xxxxxxx skrev:

Hi Darrel,

Its just saying that one essential config parameter was empty (" ").
Can you check what you have in latitude, longitude and aprs socket port number?
Its probably the aprs socket port, as you already had a config file it used
that and the old file did not include the aprs socket port number. You could
just enter 8063 there and press ok and the error should be gone. For a new
install it would create a new config file with a nice default value, this
should only happen when an existing install is upgraded.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

Thanks Per,

Yes, the aprs port was checked but not filled.

By the way, it is 8C here, partly cloudy and the grass looks like it needs to
be cut.

Darrel

Nice!
We've got abt -20C and its supposed to hit -26C later tonight.
I wont have to take care of that grass as its under one meter of snow.
But, not complaining. ISS just passed over here with excellent signal, moon is super bright and I have plenty of wood still. I'll go sit by the fire with a Highland park and a book (about the first successful northeast passage).