[pskmail] Re: jPSKMail-2.0.1

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:48:39 +0100 (CET)

No, you did not miss anything... the MFSK and THOR modes are
not yet available in java, we are working on it... to port
the modems to java will take some time..

On the other hand, it helps a lot if the new experimental software
gets tested a lot, as it gives us more time for further development...

Don't throw away version 1.4 yet, you will need it :-)

Rein Pa0R