[pskmail] WB5RFQ-5 off the air temporarily

  • From: Gilbert Franke <g.a.franke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Post to Freelist <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 14:36:37 -0500

I have had problems with update manager since installing Lubuntu 12.04.
 Get "Could not initialize the package information."   "E:Encountered a
section with no Package: header, E:Problem with MergeList . . ."

I suspect it is a bad ISO disk.  Have burned another one and will be off
the air while re-installing and configuring.  I will probably put it on 40M
for the rest of the week, while doing some tests with client from the
sailboat in Corpus Christi Bay.

73, Gil WB5RFQ

--
Gilbert A Franke