[pskmail] Upgrade failure, KB2PNM is down

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:04:29 -0700 (PDT)

OK,
Finally I decided to upgrade my server, so
I downloaded newest version 1.9
cd to scripts within pskmail_server.1.9.0 folder,
I run install.sh
and libinstall.sh

no trouble
now when I try to start server with pskmail_server commands I am getting
message that

rflinkserver.pl: no process found
fldigi: no process found
Could not find fldigi, sorry...

well, I suspect the problem is the fact that my fldig is in /usr/bin/ folder
and not in /usr/local/bin as recommended by Rein.
Please advice should I remove my current installation of fldigi and reinstall
it as current user??

Thanks in advance
Robert
KB2PNM