[pskmail] Ubuntu Linux PSKMail install - do I have all the dependencies ?

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 12:20:33 -0600

Hi All,

I have been installing the server 1.5.1 for Ubuntu Linux.

After further reading in the server installation notes on the Wiki, I have
to ask this question:
Do I have all the necessary libraries and dependencies to run Gmail as my
SMTP server ?

What about TLS ?
What is this (from the FAQ page) -
Gmail does not work....
You probably did not install Net::SSLeay and IO::Socket::SSL on the server.
see Server Installation <http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/Server> and follow
the instructions. You probably also need to install OpenSSL-0.9.7b.
That can be found at the download page. ???

KC9SGV