[pskmail] System stopping!?

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:58:28 +0200

Hi all!

I have been running my server for a while now and everything's seems to be
working fine but there is something that is puzzling me.
Sometimes for no reason that I can see the system stops in tx mode and I
have to kill all processes and restart the computer (Ubuntu 10.10) again. It
then runs without any problems sometimes for 10 days and sometimes only for
two three days and suddenly it stops again.

Has anyone got any idea what to do to fix this?

It is a bit of a problem because I can not let the server run while I am on
vacation, not being able to restart it again.
Giving that reasonability to anyone else is a bit tricky;-)

73 de SA6BQZ Gunnar