[pskmail] Re: Server down

  • From: "Rich Hudgins" <rhudgins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 19:50:33 -0600

Thanks Per I am getting it worked out.  I found that some how while
goofing around I changed the permissions and made the rflinkserver file
non executable.  I fixed that and am now at the point where I need to
load the extra perl module for the gps.  But when I run cpan it tells me
that they are not available, so I am going to wait for tomorrow and see
if maybe the site is down for maintaince today.  Sundays are always my
upgrade and maintaince days as well.
Rich n5ale