[pskmail] Re: Server 1.4.0a email access issue

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 22:16:27 +1000

HI Rein,

I have re-sent the mail record and everything seems to be working now.

But I don't understand the usage and objective of the :SETPASSWORD thingy
below. Looking at the client code it seems to create a key but I haven't
seen that being exchanged between the client and server and still I can
access my email.

So I am at a loss as to how that works, and I read the documentation this
time :)

Regards,

John