[pskmail] SV: oops - sorry for the dupe

  • From: "Pär Crusefalk" <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 07:17:09 +0100

Sri that was me, I approved the message as I recognized you. Messages from
unknown sources have to be handled by an admin so it helps if you post from the
subscribed address, there could be delays otherwise.

73 de Per (on the train to work)

-- originalmedd. --
Ämne: [pskmail] oops - sorry for the dupe
Från: kd7tkq@xxxxxxxxx
Datum: 2008.11.10 06.31

Sorry for the duplicate post - after sending I realized I sent from the wrong
address. Or so I thought - I guess the list recognizes me either way :)

 - Mike

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail
in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And
radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them
there. The only difference is that there is no cat.  --Albert Einstein,
describing radio.