[pskmail] SM0RWO server changes

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:35:31 +0200

Hi all,

I have the new antenna operational on the server now, its a 12 meter
vertical and
at the moment I have 8 radials, 13 meter long each, laid out around it.

Here is a picture of the radio cabin and the antenna, can you see the
antenna?

Yes, its the flagpole (the ATU is partly visible behind it). Xyl
restrictions has so far stopped my plans for
a tower and a beam, this will have to do for a while.
The antenna on the schack is a patch antenna for 802.11 (that the server
uses).

I have tested the antenna with just a few QSO's, one of which was with
RU9VA in Siberia (east of Novosibirsk,
north of Mongolia), a path of 4133 km and the report was vy good (used
18 MHz).
So, naturally I welcome reports :-)

With that in mind I have started scanning agn, beacon is on during
minutes 0-4 and should you hear
it or work it then pse send me a short note abt it