[pskmail] Re: Robust psk-modes on raspberry pi

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:16:02 +0100

Il 19/11/2013 15:25, John Douyere ha scritto:
> No apologies needed Franco, my post here was done after your email.
>
> I just didn't see it before I posted in the Fldigi list.
>
> I just mentioned it for consistency only.
>
> Thanks for your help in resolving that bug.

I have applied you suggested patch to source code and now PSKXXXR modes
decode correctly.

In all PSKXXXR modes and in PSK63F decoding there is a delay between
start of signal and start of characters in Rx panel.
After start of signal level indicator go high, stay high and after 1 or
2 seconds text appear in RX panel. Last character decoded appear on RX
panel 1 or 2 seconds after the end of signal and, after then,
signal level slowly go down go reaches zero after 4 or 5 seconds

This don't happen using PSK modes. Signal level go up and down during
reception and go down immediatly at the end of TX.

No difference from your simple patch (change from -127 to +127), David
patch and your last patch as per your mail.

This happen also on my Eeepc (Atom based). Is this correct?

Regards

Franco Spinelli