[pskmail] Re: Robust PSK mode not decoding

  • From: Tarmo Huttunen <tarmopaha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 14:51:21 +0200

Thanks Franco and John

John, I have not had yet time to check what you asked earlier...we have new
born baby on family and raspberry have lower priority and I havent touch
raspi since my last post.

Franco, thanks to confirm problem, it is obviously same as yours and seems
to be related to ARM-platform, not only to raspberry.
I think I subscribe ti fldigi mailing list and ask help from there, or do
you have alredy reported there?

Tarmo