[pskmail] R: Re: R: Re: R: Re: Hy from IK3DJC-5 (try to connect PI4TUE)

  • From: "roberto" <pavanerto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2009 10:05:59 +0100

OK Rein,

I have set now a different 'Blocklength' number in the preferences dialog on
the client (9 instead of 5) and unchecked 'reception disables detection' on
fldigi.

Q: in jpskamail / listening mode, if I go into 'mode' menu and try to change
the mode, this action makes fldigi to switch the mode and TX something: why
should TX?

Roberto