[pskmail] R: Re: R: Re: R: Pskmail Server on arm processor?

  • From: iv3onz <iv3onz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:04:27 +0200

Ok, I will write some how-to's how to install pskmail and fldigi on the
Raspberry.
Or I can put online the executables compiled. I'm trying to remember the full
procedure.
Bye
Andy

----
73 de Andrea "Andy" Tognan IV3ONZ

Web   : http://www.iv3onz.altervista.org
Node  : http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8010
Telnet  : http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8020
             http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:8030
             http://iv3onz.no-ip.org:4719
Amprnet: iv3onz.ampr.org 44.134.185.34
Bbs       : iv3onz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
WL2k    : iv3onz@xxxxxxxxxxx

Da: Gary Barker
Data:07/04/2014 21:26 (GMT+01:00)
A: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: [pskmail] Re: R: Pskmail Server on arm processor?

Andy: Just to be clear, this is the server, not client we are discussing,
correct? I used the install_server-2.1.n.sh script on an MK802 device with
Debian and the latest fldigi release. The installer appeared to work properly
and fldigi starts ok but after entering the pskmail_server command, there is no
response, not even any error messages. Do I need to compile the pskmail source
for this?

73

On Mon, Apr 7, 2014 at 12:09 AM, iv3onz <iv3onz@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, it works on a Raspberry Pi with Raspbian and Fldigi. Processor at 90%.
73

----