[pskmail] QTO, sm0rwo server qrv anyway...

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 12:55:12 +0200

Hi,

I am flying to Djerba in Tunisia tomorrow, will stay for a week. I did apply for a permit to operate from there but I might as well have sent that to /dev/null (heard nothing from the embassy).

I will let the server stay QRV and I will bring my Sangean receiver and pc to monitor the traffic. If I see the server acting up then I will stay on the safe side and just shut it down. Hope I wont have to as its been real stable for quite some time now. So, should the server disappear then you know why.