[pskmail] Re: Problems in jpskmail -> fldigi dialog

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 11:34:09 +0100 (CET)

The problem is mainly in fldigi, it does not handle a 'broken pipe' in the right way
when the ARQ socket is closed on the jPSKmail side.
This is possibly also the cause for fldigi freezes, in combination with RFI problems
on USB connections.

I will add some code to jPSKmail to close the ARQ socket on exit, but the real
solution will be to make sure the SIGPIPE handler in fldigi works as it should....

Until that has been fixed, restart fldigi after it freezes...

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com