[pskmail] Re: Problem with cpan trying to install gmail module in 2.3.0 server

  • From: Gary Barker <barkerg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 08:38:03 -0600

Juergen: Thanks for the reply. I can confirm that all perl libraries listed
in the libinstall script were installed, however when executing the perldoc
perllocal command, it reported that no documentation was found. I also
noticed that your perl modules were located in
the /usr/local/share/perl/5.18.2 directory and that directory does not
exist on my machine, although perl -v reports that the version is the same
as yours.