[pskmail] Problem Solved

  • From: Glenn Roeser <wb2lmv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 08:08:18 -0400

Rein,
I erased all the double directories and files on the pc and the problem has
been solved. No more multiple fldigi and pskmail_servers opening up.
Thank you for your response, I knew that it had to be something wrong on my
end and not in the program itself. It just took me quite a while to figure
out what was happening. In the beginning when I unpacked the
pskmail_server-1.8.0.tar.gz  it created files and directories in home,
.pskmail and /usr/local/share/ . Each directory had in them pskmailrc.pl -
arq.pm - rflinkserver.pl - files along with qrg directories. Now there is
only one of each and all is well.
very 73, Glenn