[pskmail] Re: PSKmail with RSID set on.

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 17:57:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mike thanks for the test, the program will not switch I think because the
pskmail server program has control the fldigi program, So thanks I'm back on
BPSK250 now. 73 tnx

Tussell
Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its
called the PRESENT!

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
  Skype-Russell.Blair