[pskmail] Re: PSKmail client 0.5.0

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 16:19:41 +0200

Hi Goody,

no, they are not yet in the server (still 0.4). I am working on it at the
moment,
just got a new fldigi version  from w1hkj, which is necessary for the server.
If that tests well (looks good so far) I can go and upgrade the server (and
test it...)

Nice to see your server on the map, now we have to raise some users to test it
:)

Are the new features in the new

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com