[pskmail] PSKmail Server installed successfully!

  • From: Gilbert Franke <g.a.franke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Post to Freelist <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2011 21:03:23 -0500

Thanks to Dave, KF4WBS for talking me through a successful re-install of the
server on our EOC computer!  If anyone needs help finding their way through
Linux to a satisfactory completion, drop Dave a note here on pskmail
freelist!

I continue to have WB5RFQ-5 server running from my home QTH.  I am awaiting
an interface for the EOC server.  I'll keep you posted on that progress.

73, Gil WB5RFQ

--
Gilbert A Franke
361 442 6008 (cell)