[pskmail] Re: POP3 servers requiring x@xxx username

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 10:16:06 +0200

tis 2010-05-25 klockan 20:09 +0100 skrev Peter Hamilton:
> > If you have the chance to test agn with my server
> > then that would be helpful
>
> OK I can confirm that email is now working with SM0RWO too.
>
> During my initial tests the first thing I assumed was incorrect account
> details so I reentered from scratch and updated the server more than
> once. Perhaps it was a temporary problem with the POP3 server.
>
> Anyway, all is working now.
>
> A great system! I'm looking forward to disappearing into the hills in my
> Landrover with nothing but HF radio for comms...

Thanks Peter,
It could have been something temporary then. We did have a thunderstorm
last weekend where an entire nearby town lost their power so that could
have had some effect perhaps. Landrover, hills and hf sounds like a very
nice combination. I do hope the servers cover those hills well enough
but I would think so. Sometimes NVIS is what you need of course.

73!