[pskmail] Re: (No References: <853211643@xxxxxx>

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 09:26:54 +0200

This reply is long overdue but with the current flood in messages coming
from that list I feel I need to vent some steam...

What I see on that list is people trying to use puppy linux, which I see
as seriously crippled, under vmware. I also see a long winded theory abt
using outlook as the front end and various techniques to transport email
using uucp, smtp and other rfc methods. So, what I see on the LINLINK
list is people using Windows, intending to use MS Office (which Outlook
can be considered part of) as a GUI for internet protocols. Radio is
mentioned in a footer somewhere, the discussion is abt internet routing,
grid addressing and bashing linux. If its supposed to be a LINLINK then
why are they using Windows, intending to use MS Office and not talking
abt the real core of a wireless message system: the wireless part.
Its all endless discussion leading nowhere, I'll stop wasting my time
and devote myself to the STANAG 4285 modem I am working on instead.

There, time for my morning coffee :-)

73 de Per