[pskmail] Re: New releases for client and server are out.

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:55:51 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

Great, just absolutely great work Rein!
There are lots of features to like in the new version, my personal
favourite is the new welcome message. It saves a lot of time and
frustration when the connection is bad/less than perfect.
APRS QSL is another great feature, messaging will benefit a lot.
Again, great work!

73 de Per, sm0rwo

--
Pär Crusefalk