[pskmail] Re: New live distro beta

  • From: Klint Mann <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 16:46:00 -0600

Yeah, the link previously posted was downloading at about 6K/s which
should have it done in a few days. Ill pull it from that mirror instead
and upload it to mine. Ill post back when its ready for people to use,
and Ill update the wiki with my mirror's address. My server is located
in California so for US folks it should be a good speed increase.

Klint, KE5FMN