[pskmail] Re: New fldigi solves AFC problem

  • From: Roberto IS0GRB <is0grb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:10:44 +0200

Hi Rein, thanks for reply and report.
Also PI4TUE has much QSB in this moment, and there are many pactor signal in your frequency. If you has possibility try as PA0R in my frequency to call IS0GRB client in this moment.
No problem to test connection from HB9.
Call me when you will go to Bern.
Ciao
Best 73

Roberto IS0GRB

No, this will be for server-0.5!

BTW, your signal here S0-4 at the moment. Very deep QSB.
I can copy well on the ORION, but PI4TUE has problems...

Ciao,

Rein PA0R

BTW, I will be traveling to Bern (HB9) next week, will be interesting to check propagation to IS0GRB-3 from there...