[pskmail] Re: Idletime

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 14:47:54 +0100 (CET)

Sri, the IdleTime parameter only works in the client when it is connected from
another station. Your client then functions as a simple server, it's only
functionality is chat and file transfer (compressed by default)..

The idleTime parameter sets the max. time the connected client is idle,
and disconnects automatically after that.
A value of 0 switches off the autodisconnect.
I have made a change in the client so values of 1- 119 (secs) will not
be regarded (0.8.7, in alpha directory).
BTW, I also added a menu point 'Connections', which makes connect, quit, abort
and send
available in all tabs.

When you connect a server, timing is completely defined by the server,
so the IdleTime has no effect.

Rein EA/PA0R/M