[pskmail] Re: How do I get my Call sign listed

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:44:34 +0200

Hi Nathan,

You can just upload your details to the pskmail server you connect to.
There is a menu entry, in the client, where you can edit your details
(email account etc). When you are connected to the server you just
select a menu item named something like "upload details to server" (cant
remember exactly, I'm at work nw). So, no need to register in advance.

73 de Per, sm0rwo