[pskmail] Re: [Gpsd-users] gpsd, problems

  • From: "Chris Kuethe" <chris.kuethe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: kd4e@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:06:23 -0700

On 2/27/07, kd4e <kd4e@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I did notice that novell/suse may drop gpsd from the distro completely:
>>> http://blog.cynapses.org/2006/06/05/gpd-gdal-and-gpsdrive/
>
> Almost; you should reread the article because he says just the opposite.
> He dropped the current cvs/svn-Versions INTO the build service. Which means
> they will be build with the Suse build service pretty soon.
> Joerg

Please note that those comments were *not* mine
but those of pskmail developer  per@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I am just trying to facilitate discussions across
development teams.

We certainly welcome the participation of porters, packagers and
distributors. I'd prefer to be working on receiver hardware rather
than the ins-and-outs of the way each operating system does things. My
budget is already strained with buying new receivers, maintaining a
test farm of client operating systems is utterly infeasable. Patches
to increase portability or improve integration are gladly received...

CK