[pskmail] Re: Frequency Control and Fldigi Rig control

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2008 20:18:29 -0500

Hi Alan,

I saw your beacon three times today. 1902Z , 2102Z and 2203Z. http://wb5con.homedns.org/gmfsk.php

A week ago, when I did rig and antenna work, I checked the rig against WWV at 10mHz. I was 10Hz off and so moved my transmit frequency by 10Hz. I have not checked my computer sound card recently. It could be off some. Fldigi has a really nice feature to calibrate the sound card with WWV. I need to recheck that.

73,
Fred

Alan Kepple wrote:

For anyone that can read my beacon. How is my frequency control? I seem to be off compared to the WB5CON beacon.

Also I was unable to get the hamlib rig control to work using the fldigi 2.10.3 binary from the W1HKJ web site.

Compiling fldigi 2.10.3 seemed to link hamlib to fldigi and restore rig control.

Alan KD4QCL