[pskmail] Re: Fldigi on windows

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:39:44 -0500

I will try to limit the search but the lock button only locks tx- so it says...

roger g6ckr wrote:
On Thu, 2009-03-12 at 19:41 -0500, Greg wrote:
I am going bonkers trying to use the javav version on windows xp with fldigi. Is there a way to lock the receive freq on fldigi?? It will drift across the scope missing the psk250 transmissions. I didn't have that problem with the puppy version... Please advise. Thanks for all the great work! Greg KB1NCJ
The LK button should give you the lock.
You can also limit the search range under the PSK mail tab.
Roger G6CKR