[pskmail] Fighting pactor jammers, server changes

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:12:37 +0200

Hi all,

Had a busy evening here. Wolf/OE7FTJ is on vacation in Italy and
connected on 30 meters. The connect started fine, just the usual initial
collision, and when it was time for traffic the pactor stations started
jamming. They went on for a while and then the link recovered and
traffic was about to start...enter pactor agn.
This scenario was repeated until the band closed.

In order to better support Wolf I have changed to a vertical antenna
(its tilted 45 degrees however) and started scanning again. It was very
dark out here when I ran around laying out the radials so any reception
reports would be interesting.