[pskmail] Re: Ed KZ5ED

  • From: "Decossas, Michael" <Mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 12:53:31 -0600

Let me know how it works out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric W. Davenport <kz5ed@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12:18 PM
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pskmail] Re: Ed KZ5ED

Russell / Mike et all...

I have it on PSK31 U and I just set my mode in FLDIGI to None and DIG on
the Radio.

The Hamlib Control form also had a setting for Radio Mode or Always USB
or LSB it is now set to Always USB.

The Other Settings that Mike set were already set.

I will see what that does.

I also have to figure out how to stop the Connect I am trying to do to
Fred.  I think I figured it out that last time I sneaked in there but I
will see when I can sneak away from the office and go back in there.....

Thanks Again to all who offered help.

73

--
KZ5ED