[pskmail] Change of service

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 14:21:08 +0200

Hi all,

I am preparing to move the server to a more permanent hardware
setup. I intend to move to a commercial type of rig, SRT SSA-400
etc, that is very well suited for the task. All specs will improve
with this move. Receiver filtering will narrow to 300 Hz, output
will increase to a solid 400 watt (capable of continous service)
and as it is a commercial station almost all other specs will
improve substantially. We, me and SM0OHC, have moved this beast into
my storage, weighs 110 kg, and we will now begin setting it to work.

In the meantime I will stop scanning and have the server watch 30
meters only. If you need to have the scanning started again then pse
just drop me a line.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.S A picture of the "new" rig is here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/ssa400etc.jpg