[pskmail] Re: Aw: Server's antenna turning function

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2012 18:44:43 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for comments Rein, I am trying to adapt my situation to PSKmail
scenario. I do have A3S for 20 meters and at he same time I have people
exchanging emails while crossing Atlantic and while in BVI .  So this is almost
90 degree difference which in case of 3 el beam is a killer. I do not have
omnidirectinal antenna, so beam is the only choice for me. Now with software
controlled directional antenna I am planning to set antenna towards Europe for
my morning and afternoon and for evening turning it south, plus if we get the
antennaTurning subroutine implemented anybody can get antenna pointing towards
its station.
I spend all my day today fixing and tuning antenna and I am happy what I got.
Next week I will put in up and see how things will work.

Best Regards
Robert
KB2PNM