[pskmail] Aw: Re: quick start guide?

  • From: "Rein Couperus" <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 17:59:03 +0100 (CET)

@IAn, 'Why people still persist with Windows is beyond me'.
Unfortunately we had to use java to enable people to use window$.

@Drew, windows wants to use javaw.exe...

See

FAQ Windows7 pretends it cannot find javaw.exe

Rein PA0R

Why people persist with java is beyond me :-(

Try an older version of the client that uses fldigi. After much mucking
around, I have found a combination that works for me.

Ian